HOW IT WORKS:
To participate, you will have to submit (1) one photo that is 100% your own. The format of the photo has to be 13" wide x 16" high / 33 cm x 41 cm. The theme of the photo has to be "race track". You can submit a photo you took of any race track in the world, as long as all sponsors, logos and car brands are removed. Photos of the racetrack and it's scenery are preferred. (Portrait format).
When submitting a photo, it is important you write your full name as well as any website and/or social media handles so we can identify the photo with your name/handle.
You have until June 19, 2020 to submit a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive all photos, our team will pick the top 12 best shots. You will be judge on quality, colours, editing and overall interest of the picture.
If your photo is part of the selected top 12, you are moving to phase 2 of the contest, which is the "Instagram Story Battles".
The public will now vote during a series of battles from top 12 to top 6 to the final top 3. We encourage you to share your photo and the battles so your friends and followers can also vote for your photo.
Once the top 3 has been selected through Instagram Battles, we will create 2 proper posts (1 on Facebook and 1 on Instagram) with the 3 photos, which will be photoshopped onto a black hoodie to show what the final product could potentially look like. We will then invite the public to vote in the comment section by identifying which photo they vote for from option #1, #2 or #3. The voting will be open for 1 week.
On July 2, we will combine all votes from both platforms to finally announce the winner of the Moradness Photo Contest.
The winning photograph will be printed and applied to a Moradness black hoodie that will be launched during Fall/Winter 20-21.
- (2) Moradness Hoodies for you and one friend with your print at the back.
- (2) Moradness hats of your choice.
- Mention of Photographer name and website / social media handle on the Moradness newsletter, social media posts about this specific product and website product description.
- Winner will also be provided with a bank of product and lifestyle pictures for social media use.
June 5, 2020: Contest announcement on Moradness social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
June 19, 2020: Deadline to send your photo by email to email@example.com
June 22, 2020: Top 12 photos selected. Instagram Story battles start.
June 25, 2020: Top 3 photos selected and announced on social media.
June 25, 2020: Voting starts on social media (both Facebook and Instagram) for the top 3 photos.
July 2, 2020: Winner announced.
Fall 2020: Collection and hoodie release.
- You must have an Instagram account. Facebook account is also a plus.
- You must be a follower of Moradness on Instagram and/or on Facebook to enter a photo.
- This contest is open to amateur and professional photographers worldwide.
- You can enter one (1) photo per person.
- All photos must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your file is too large, you can send it by We Transfer.
- Photo must be racing, motorsport, race track related. Any race track in the world. No rules on location as long as you respect the guidelines.
- No logos or branding on the photo. (No car manufacture, no sponsor logos, track logos, etc).
- You can sign your photo as long as the signature isn't predominant and doesn't take the attention away from the image.
- Size of the file must be 13" x 16" / 33" x 41".
- Files accepted are: PDF, PNG, high res JPG.
- File quality: High
- Must accept that your photo be shared on Moradness social media platforms and in our newsletter.
- Must relinquish the rights to the specific photo, if chosen as the winner. The photo will be used for one project (one hoodie style). The winner will have to sign an agreement.
- The winning photo will also be used for marketing materials, product and lifestyle photoshoots, social media posts, videos, etc.
- Must agree to Moradness doing minor editing or colour correcting on the photo, if needed, before printing.