The item I want is not available anymore. Will it be restocked?
- It always depends on the demand; therefore we can’t guarantee that an item will be restocked. However, we try to release new products all the time so stay tuned for more unique pieces!
Where is the merchandise designed?
- The merchandise is designed in Canada and is assembled in China. We offer products of high quality that have been designed and tested for the North American market. Enjoy!
Why do you have a limited stock for each design?
- 70 has been the racing number of choice since the start of Daniel's career when he was 8 years old, therefore it's a lucky number for him!
Can I get my hat signed by Daniel Morad?
- Of course! Before adding an item to your cart, you have the option to let us know if you would like Daniel Morad's signature on your merchandise. However, we can only guarantee a maximum of 2 signed items per order.
Is my payment secure?
- At Moradness, your personal online security is of the utmost importance to us. CC By Corinne Campenio uses the PayPal payment network to ensure the latest in security technology is keeping your information safe. Additionally, for your safety and protection, we will confirm that the billing address you provide matches the address registered with your credit card company.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal.
Is sales tax charged?
- We are required by law to charge and collect taxes on products that we sell. Taxes are charged based on the tax laws applicable to the location to which the order is being shipped or delivered. During checkout, an estimated applicable tax will be added to your order. This may vary slightly from the actual amount of tax as a result of different tax rates that apply to the items and destination of your orders. The actual tax amount will be included with your shipping confirmation email.
What currency do you use on the online store?
- At the moment, all products sold on our online store are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
How do I place my order?
- When you see an item you love, please specify the quantity and color options you prefer then click on “Add to Cart.” After you add an item you may continue shopping until you are ready to complete your purchase. At any time you can click on “My Cart” to confirm your items. After you have made any changes and updated the quantities as desired, click on “Checkout” to finish. You will then be prompted to fill out shipping and billing information. Finish by clicking “Place Order.” Be sure to look out for a confirmation email in your inbox soon after.
When I add something to my shopping cart, does it guarantee I have the merchandise?
- You must complete “Checkout” to guarantee you have the merchandise.
Can I modify my order once placed?
- In effort to ship your order as soon as possible, the ability to make edits to your order is not always available. Please contact us here: email@example.com
My order has been cancelled, what happened?
- Orders may be cancelled for a variety of reasons including lack of inventory or system error. Moradness reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of promotional codes or merchandise.
How does “pre-order” ordering work?
- If you purchase an item on the website that is marked as « pre-order », you will be charged at the moment of the purchase and your item will ship between 15-60 business days. If your item does not become available by the pre-order expiration date (over 60 business days), we will cancel the order and refund your purchase.
We hope we were able to answer all your questions. However, if you have more questions, concerns, comments, or would just like to say hi, do not hesitate to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org